On the 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (EU. 2018) Is introduced , which replaces current data protection regulations.
The practice has published a Fair processing Policy (see GDPR fair processing policy NRMC v1.18.5)
This which reflects how we use your personal information in respect of;-
- The management of patient records;
- Communication concerning your clinical, social and supported care;
- Ensuring the quality of your care and the best clinical outcomes are achieved through clinical audit and retrospective review;
- Participation in health and social care research; and
- The management and clinical planning of services to ensure that appropriate care is in place for our patients today and in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns about this please OR the use of your data write to , Andrew Langley practice manager at Nantgarw Road Medical Centre, 4 Beddau Way Caerphilly. CF83 2AX